MGP aluminum LS connecting rods are ready to handle massive boost, huge power, and tons of RPM.
With LS-based horsepower at an all-time high, MGP's line of PRO 2500 series 6.125in aluminum rods for LS applications (PN MGP-LS-6125) is ready to take the abuse. Machined from a proprietary billet aluminum material, MGP LS rods feature massive strength, durability, and precision in a lightweight package. Unique features such as full radial serrations ensure zero cap movement in the most demanding environments and a proprietary MGP “Hard Bore” small-end process reduces wear and bore deformation.
- Proprietary aluminum alloy
- 7/16 ARP L19 custom-made for MGP
- .927in wrist pin
- 2.100in journal
- 3.630in big-end width
- Industry-leading mirror finish
- Extremely strong
- Lightweight billet
- Perfect for boosted/nitrous/extreme NA
- Clears factory blocks with 3.622in stroke
- Clears aftermarket blocks
- Custom rod dimensions available
For more information on shelf-stock LS rods, or to inquire about custom rods, please call MGP directly at 719-219-3107.